It’s been a challenging few months for everyone and we have been working super hard behind the scenes to get ready to welcome everyone back to Botanic House and we will be opening on FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER.
We can’t wait to welcome everyone back and we’ve made a few changes to ensure your safety and that of our team, whilst still providing a super cool environment for you to enjoy during your visit.
- Food glorious food! One of the big changes that we will be introducing is a fantastic new grazing board menu along with an updated drinks and cocktail menu.
- Room for everyone. We’ve introduced more tables across the venue (socially distanced of course) and each table with be fully sanitised between group bookings.
- No bar queues. Our team will be providing table service direct to your group, so you can chill and chat!
- Early is the new late. We have new opening hours from 5pm – 11pm Friday and Saturdays.
- The joy of 6. In line with current Scottish Government rules, we will only be accepting reservations of up to 6 guests per table from a maximum of two households.
- Squeaky clean. Our team will be upping their already regular cleaning schedules throughout the evening.
Here at Botanic House we are doing our best to keep everyone safe during these challenging times. With this in mind we have a few new ‘Botanic House Rules‘ that we ask you to be aware of and keep in mind when you visit us. If we all follow the rules, it makes things a lot easier for everyone.
One last request, if you’ve booked a table and don’t need it, please let us know or cancel asap! No shows are not cool and means we’ve kept an empty table for someone and potentially turned people away. Lets support each other. If you have any further queries, please contact us at email@example.com. Botanic thanks!