NOW OPEN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY from 5pm with a new covid safe and Botanic friendly vibe.
Return of Live music
Having adapted over the last few months to a new and challenging situation for everyone in the music and entertainment industry, we’re so excited to be going back to what we love! Check out our latest events…
Due to strict regulations, all of our events must be ticketed but we’re super excited to have music in the Botanic House again!
To allow us to return to live music, we will be following strict social distancing measures including 2m socially distanced tables and we will continue the measures we already have in place including:
* All ticketed guests must be in attendance no later than 7.30pm
* One way system in place throughout the venue
* Please wear a mask at all times when you are not seated
* Please use the hand sanitising stations which can be found at every door, handrail and WC.
* Track and trace is mandatory and must be completed on entering the venue
* You will be allocated a table, you must not move to any other table
Friday 18th December
The Iain-Gordon Macfarlane Band Live at The Botanic from 5PM
Saturday 19th December
Calum Jones Live at The Botanic from 5pm
Sunday 20th December
Sunday Live Sessions 12pm – 5pm
Thursday 31st December
Hogmanay at The Botanic 6.30pm – 10pm (last entry 7.30pm)